No one likes wasting time.
Especially not wasting time on projects and tasks that you absolutely detest.
When your household and day-to-day systems are inefficient, you spend too much time on things that you don’t like to do while wishing there was an extra hour in the day to spend on the things you actually enjoy.
That’s where Mastering Efficiency can help!
This brand new 74-page eBook covers absolutely everything you need to know about designing, building, and maintaining efficient systems for your life and home.
I spent nearly 8 years as a Manufacturing Engineer. My whole job was to make the production floor run better (aka. more efficiently).
And what is your house — your life! — if not a tiny production floor?
And if it is a tiny production floor, can’t we use production-floor techniques to make it run better?
That’s exactly what this book is. I took everything I learned about manufacturing efficiency, and I applied it to your life and home. I have two degrees in engineering, and I put them to work for YOU.
But I just wrote the book. Now it’s your turn. Are you ready to learn?
Let’s take that manufacturing knowledge off the factory floor (and into your house) to simplify, streamline, and spiff up the running of your household.
In this eBook, you’ll learn…
- What efficiency and productivity actually mean (and how you can master both without an engineering degree)
- How to identify critical areas of inefficiency in your home and life
- How to know when your “improvements” are really working (and what to do when they aren’t!)
- The 7 Wastes – this principle of manufacturing will change the way you look at your whole house
- What tools to put in your efficiency toolbox
- Why the golden zone is about to become your favorite place to work
- How to build Standard Work and workflows that make the running of your house easy to understand and even easier to complete
And so much more!
I can’t wait for you to get started learning! Get your copy now!